Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
River Dove - Part 2.
After visiting the Dove a couple weeks back I was pretty keen to get back on the river and try to track down a double figure Barbel, that...
-
For many years the thought of a campaign for specimen Bream has always appealed, however the choice to go with it has never been taken. F...
-
Now, I do class my self as bit of an all-rounder, with that said there are a couple of species that I haven't given much time up for,...
-
Over the last couple years I have been asked by a few anglers for my input into what makes a good rig for Barbel, this question doesn...
I always worry about carrying dealer scales....
ReplyDeleteI don't tend to worry about dealer scales, the amount of heroin I carry can be weighed on bathroom scales. Also they don't tend to weigh hand guns. :-)
DeleteHaha, just don't let the ol' bill see them, in fairness it's the only way to get an accurate reading
DeleteThink you could probably get a scales app for your burner phone.....
ReplyDelete