Saturday 21 April 2018

T.H.P.C: Part Three: Off the Top Madness.


 There can't be many more scenarios that I feel well and truly at home with, stalking carp is something I have done since the age of five. A personal best of 16lb 1oz was achieved before I turned six!. All these years later and I am still doing it, no doubt it will also be a part of the sport I will always partake in.

 A handful of short morning and afternoon sessions have resulted in some good sport although the carp haven't been as forthcoming as some might expect given the perfect conditions for stalking. Clear unbroken skies accompanied by the warm sun with the addition to practically no wind has made conditions the last few days ideal.

 As I said, a few have come out and here is the little collection during those trips. A mix of low to mid doubles have fallen to the ever faithful bread flake set to slow sink or remain on the surface.







2 comments:

  1. Making me regret not going there today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After that rain last night, this morning would have fished it's nuts off. Plenty of time still though mate.

      Delete

Wading About for Ladies.

   As the season drew to a close I got an invite from Mike once again to join him on the beautiful Wylye, how could I ever say no!!  Conditi...