Monday 14 May 2012

Carp fishing with a twist

 Over the last couple of mornings I've been out in search of some Carp and not had alot of luck, missing 3 takes which another time I would have connected to, but thats fishing sometimes but today I did have some joy in the form of a nice 20lb 3oz Common Carp at about 5.30am.


A pristine Common Carp

 Also I did have a twist in the session by landing a female Tench at 6lb 14oz whilst fishing amongst a shoal of Carp and there were 2 Tench bigger than that aswell swimming in the shoal.


An old fish with plenty of scars.

1 comment:

  1. Lo James,

    so gutted you got the smaller Tench, lol, GIT!

    Stu

    ReplyDelete

What A Start!

   Since the river season ended I've taken a 3 week hiatus from fishing, work as usual the excuse! Storm Kathleen however was predicted ...