Saturday 30 June 2012

Jungle Warfare Part Three

 After a long week at work, I've been looking to do some fishing so whilst on the train home from Bromley I had decided I was going to have a couple of hours out on the bank, with the weather nice and warm and plenty of sunshine it was perfect fishing conditions so I had to take advantage.

 Bearing in mind it was only a short session I did end up with two Chub to 4lb 2oz, one Eel at about 10oz and another pristine Barbel of 7lb 13oz and what a scrap it was aswell, putting up the usual standard of fight that keeps me coming back for more!


Another spawned out fish

Back out in the morning in search of some quality Roach and Rudd if I can find them.

1 comment:

What A Start!

   Since the river season ended I've taken a 3 week hiatus from fishing, work as usual the excuse! Storm Kathleen however was predicted ...