Sunday 2 September 2012

Tiddler Bashing Part 2

 After unfortunately having to work today as I owed a favour my day had been severely cut down in regards to fishing time, so on the way home I decided to go for a short session on one of my local lakes with my youngest brother Chris.

 After a short period of waiting and building the swim, the takes started to come think and fast with an array of small Carp coming to the bank and a few Gudgeon thrown into the mix but nothing big as illustrated.

 Over the next week I'll try to get out and do some Barbel fishing as I am starting to miss trotting for them and getting bullied by my favourite species of fish.

 
Chris with a little Common.
 
 
One of my pristine Gudgeon.


1 comment:

What A Start!

   Since the river season ended I've taken a 3 week hiatus from fishing, work as usual the excuse! Storm Kathleen however was predicted ...