Saturday 6 June 2015

New Water, New Quest.


 As some sort of decent weather is starting to show my Rudd and Bream campaign can almost begin, today I went on an exploratory mission in the view to look at potential Rudd water, my destination was Yateley to have a mooch around the complex that used to be owned by Cemex with the view of catching a few, I did travel down with my gear and hoped to break my duck on my new ticket first time of asking......here are some pictures of my visit.

Summer Pit on the Yateley complex.

First species on my miniature species hunt.

A pristine Yateley Tench of 4lb+

Stalking a pair of 30lb+ Carp in the margin's.


Someone's home.....

 All in all it was a good trip out and minus the wind it was a lovely day and a fish to boot in testing conditions, a return planned for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on the Bream Trail.

   After that slow but very fruitful start to my spring Bream campaign I headed back out with the view to building upon what was a result be...