Sunday 14 June 2015

Nothing Big, Basin Bream & Pike.


 A quick catch up on a couple of brief sessions in search of Bream and also a rogue Pike on hard bodies, the Bream weren't easy to locate but on the first cast a small one was taken on the waggler at roughly 9ft but it was a false dawn as I spent another hour without a single bite, so with my attention span waning the hard bodied lures were broken out and after 20mins a jack of 5lb nailed my small diver under a mooring pontoon and with my "ghillie" for the morning having alot of difficulty in getting the net set up I nearly lost what was my largest canal Pike, but Brian did manage to scoop my prize up and as he did the lure sprung free....lucky that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What A Start!

   Since the river season ended I've taken a 3 week hiatus from fishing, work as usual the excuse! Storm Kathleen however was predicted ...