Tuesday 21 July 2015

Pretty Little Mirror's


 Recently my fishing hasn't gone down the route of specimen hunting as I have a few trips planned for my summer targets of Rudd and Bream, so I spent some time doing some more trotting and catching good quantities of Roach and Chub with a couple of Barbel spoiling the party on 3lb line which was very enjoyable, plus a couple of evening trips to North London in search of Bream and Carp with varied success on the Carp front and the Bream not showing full stop.




 A crazy moment also on the river as I managed a Koi on 3lb line of roughly 4-5lbs in great condition, certainly not a native but good to see all the same managing so well in what can be a tough environment, especially come the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What A Start!

   Since the river season ended I've taken a 3 week hiatus from fishing, work as usual the excuse! Storm Kathleen however was predicted ...