A very early session on the river at one of my favourite spots, first cast and a typical wrenching take and after a 5 minute bout saw this 8lbs 1ozs whisker banked and a barbel ive not caught before from this stretch so very good to see different fish moving around. Also 2 small Chub to 2lbs later on in session.
Thursday, 8 December 2011
21st October 2011
A very early session on the river at one of my favourite spots, first cast and a typical wrenching take and after a 5 minute bout saw this 8lbs 1ozs whisker banked and a barbel ive not caught before from this stretch so very good to see different fish moving around. Also 2 small Chub to 2lbs later on in session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
River Dove - Part 2.
After visiting the Dove a couple weeks back I was pretty keen to get back on the river and try to track down a double figure Barbel, that...
-
For many years the thought of a campaign for specimen Bream has always appealed, however the choice to go with it has never been taken. F...
-
Now, I do class my self as bit of an all-rounder, with that said there are a couple of species that I haven't given much time up for,...
-
Over the last couple years I have been asked by a few anglers for my input into what makes a good rig for Barbel, this question doesn...
No comments:
Post a Comment