03.12.2011
10lbs 9oz, 4lbs 10oz, 2lbs 3oz
04.12.2011
8lbs 13oz
06.12.2011
3lbs 10oz, 3lbs 4oz, 2lbs 0oz
09.12.2011
7lbs 15oz, 7lbs 0oz
18.12.2011
7lbs 9oz, 5lbs 15oz, 4lbs 6oz, 8lbs 4oz
23.12.2011
6lbs 1oz, 8lbs 2oz
Total = 90lbs 5oz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
River Dove - Part 2.
After visiting the Dove a couple weeks back I was pretty keen to get back on the river and try to track down a double figure Barbel, that...
-
For many years the thought of a campaign for specimen Bream has always appealed, however the choice to go with it has never been taken. F...
-
Now, I do class my self as bit of an all-rounder, with that said there are a couple of species that I haven't given much time up for,...
-
Over the last couple years I have been asked by a few anglers for my input into what makes a good rig for Barbel, this question doesn...
No comments:
Post a Comment