Out on the river for a dusk fishing session saw a fairly quite night on the river and only had a couple of takes up to dusk which saw me bank a 3lbs 14ozs Barbel which about 2 months earlier had been caught at 4lbs 1ozs so it moved 500m upstream and lost 3ozs in the process and after moving downstream nearly a mile being pitch black just cast out into mid-river and hope i cast it into a lare of an elusive Barbel and surprisingly had a take within 15 minutes and landed a 6lbs 4ozs Barbel but unfortunately had left my camera at home so no photoshoot for them two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
River Dove - Part 2.
After visiting the Dove a couple weeks back I was pretty keen to get back on the river and try to track down a double figure Barbel, that...
-
For many years the thought of a campaign for specimen Bream has always appealed, however the choice to go with it has never been taken. F...
-
Now, I do class my self as bit of an all-rounder, with that said there are a couple of species that I haven't given much time up for,...
-
Over the last couple years I have been asked by a few anglers for my input into what makes a good rig for Barbel, this question doesn...
No comments:
Post a Comment